• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

SDD in real life social aspects (1 Viewer)

CGisAhax0r

I need a person of the female variety to accompany me to the formal. I do computers and so have a low chance of finding someone on the IRL :( So gimme your a/s/l and lets ruxt it up

SupaGloo

if u think that is funny... whether true or not

visit
warning: may contain traces(i mean really small pics) of nudity
http://www.buymeahooker.com

this will make u wonder hours on end... dont forget to read the guest book for some funny comments :)

ps: its a personal webpage that is damn hilarious(well im pretty sure its a personal webpage! ):D

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Originally posted by CGisAhax0r
I need a person of the female variety to accompany me to the formal. I do computers and so have a low chance of finding someone on the IRL :( So gimme your a/s/l and lets ruxt it up
*note: feminist rant coming up*

"Female variety"?! Excuse me, we're not a VARIETY, we're a gender. And if since you're one of those *computer* people, well, that distinguishes us even further from you and your little subspecies of humanity. If this is degrading to your poor male ego then mate, deal with it.

Okay, came out sounding less tongue-in-cheek than I intended. Apologies guys, I was studying for Eng Ext 1 :)

As for finding a date for the formal, do you really need a date? I'm sure you'll have more fun without having to think of things to say to some chick you don't even know.

CGisAhax0r

my mobile number

If any of you ladies have a mobile you can always throw me a sms - or even dial me heh - 0417202112

debugz

HSC
mmmm... u have a pic? ;P
and what school do u go to? any cute male teachers?

hehee

Last edited:

Kathleen

fatmuscle SUX
HSC
lol de...

CGisAhax0r do u really want a date???

i think its fun to go alone =)

SupaGloo

ever wonder why theres no masculinists?

..we're all too freakin lazy ;)

+ we dun care
+ someone else can do it
+ the word on its own sounds odd
+ its damn funny listening(or in this case reading) a feminist rant

SupaGloo

wz just kidding ;)

its just that, when i read your rant it reminded me of this friend of mine... gosh does she put on a show when shes in feminist style.
It all goes silent and every1 gets scared haha :D
If u can picture it, its just hilarious :p

gaw

CG im 183 cm tall, slim figure, brown hair blue eyes and I would love to go with you :)

SupaGloo

lol
veggie, just give him a break (like i can talk). Let him do wat he wants. Wat ever reasons u have against him, u shuldnt take it out on him this way by tryna make people not go with him.
Wat ever chances he has of building an ego, heres a good a start as anywhere (and for anyone who wants to go with him).

My grade has just less than 120... we encourage every1 to go with who ever, why? cos it would suck if like 30 people showed up. The more the merrier. Also u mite actually get people dancing.

SuperVeggie

You don't know what you're talking about...

But i'll forgive you for your ignorant comments and suggestions anyways.

CGisAhax0r

SuperVeggie

SuperVeggie bullies, picks and hits me all the time at little & big lunch at school too :(
He's not very nice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)