SDD Tutoring - incl. Major Project coding (VB/VB.Net/others), Algorithms etc. (1 Viewer)

zvyx

HSC
Hey guys,

I'm currently tutoring Software Design and Development, and am in University holidays at the moment (June 12-July 12, excluding some days - contact me for those details). Which means I'm free to take on any students during that time period who need help with:

- Theory - flowcharts, revision for exams, reading algorithms, looking for logic errors, etc.

- Option Topic: Software Developer's View of the Hardware - This was my strongest theory 'area'; I can help with binary conversion, floating point explanation, logic gates, and anything else covered in the option topic.

- Major Project - VB6, VB .Net, Processing, HTML - If you are programming in a language not listed here, I can still help - I've learnt most of Processing (a Java-based language) in a day for a student who was very happy with the result :)

In terms of experience, I'm currently tutoring several students in SDD and have been since near the start of this year; I try to take as much time as possible to explain the process of algorithms/coding as the concept of logical, step-by-step thinking is important in developing code. I also provide my students with my MSN, both to contact me for arrangements and for help that they might need in a prompt fashion.

Currently my weekends are occupied, with the exception of Sunday evening (5-7pm); I'm generally free on all weekdays though. Unfortunately I can't drive yet, so I can travel out to your place, but it is preferable if you can come to mine (Wentworthville, near Westmead) - and a discount applies if you can make it to my house :)

My contacts are available here: http://www.dlkeducation.com - I also can tutor 3U Maths if necessary. My rates at the moment are $25 per hour; this is negotiable and can depend on a variety of factors.

Cheers,

Luke

Snoople

HSC
Hey Luke lol
just happen to be bludging and came across this.
this guys pro at software
anyways i probably should (try) code a bit of my major

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)