Search for better health: Malaria and infectious and non-infectious diseases (1 Viewer)

lukas786

hi my problem is that i am working on an assessment task on transgenic species and diseases (infectious & non-infectious ) and am stumped as i cannot find much information at all on the diseases aspect of my assesment :( i was wondering if there are any resources on this website from past students that could help me out

Kittycat

HSC
Hmmmm...you can always go ask some health science people.
Some nursing students may be able to help you

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
Originally posted by lukas786
hi my problem is that i am working on an assessment task on transgenic species and diseases (infectious & non-infectious ) and am stumped as i cannot find much information at all on the diseases aspect of my assesment :( i was wondering if there are any resources on this website from past students that could help me out
im a bit confused, wat do u need help in exactly? transgenic spcies - what about them? wat do u need help in with malaria and infectious and non-infectious diseases?

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
queenie, i fink he means he got an asmt that concerns with both transgenic species AND disease... he has no troub with transgenic species but havein troubel with disease...

lukas
u need to be more specific on the question abt disease... what do you want to ask?? cuz there are simply too much info on disease... the whole core 3 is talkin abt disease... =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)