• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Seargants Pie Add (1 Viewer)

shortie_689

HSC
Has anyone seen it... Im sure u all have its been around for ages but I absolutly love it and it is just such a great conversation that the dog has... It just reminds me so much of what I think goes through my dogs head when we have any meal... Its just great...

babez_hamp

HSC
N/A
yeh, it's a cute ad. speaking of pie ads, has anyone else noticed the sudden influx ? there's sargeants, jesters, hannahs etc......what's with that ?

Trogie

HSC
shortie_689 said:
Has anyone seen it... Im sure u all have its been around for ages but I absolutly love it and it is just such a great conversation that the dog has... It just reminds me so much of what I think goes through my dogs head when we have any meal... Its just great...
lol you think about what goes through a dogs head when you have meal?
all I remember when I think about pie commercials are those two stupid labourers in those four n twenty ads, "bloody ripper...bloody unreal" lol so lame

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
babez_hamp said:
yeh, it's a cute ad. speaking of pie ads, has anyone else noticed the sudden influx ? there's sargeants, jesters, hannahs etc......what's with that ?

cause pies are yummy

***im a victim of brainwashing :) and happy

HSC
Trogie said:
lol you think about what goes through a dogs head when you have meal?
all I remember when I think about pie commercials are those two stupid labourers in those four n twenty ads, "bloody ripper...bloody unreal" lol so lame
lol that ad brings a new meaning to the word YOBBO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)