Secrets to how I got 99 ATAR and state rank! From getting 60s in year 10 to 99 in HSC (1 Viewer)

zozoraneem

HSC
Hi guys! I am Rand and i believe that the secret to HSC success lies in 3 things:
1. Will power
2. Persistence and
3. Smart work not hard work

A bit about me:
I was in Australia for 3 years when I did my HSC and that’s when i learnt English! At the beginning I thought it was impossible to get a 99 ATAR as I just learnt English, didn’t go tutoring, had a disturbing private life problems, was in a public school which had a really low rank that it actually doesn’t exist on the NSW rank list, and i was competing with people who spoke English all their lives and had everything i didn’t have!
But this all changed when i decided to take control of my destiny and unleash my full potential!

Achieving an ATAR of 99 is a dream come true and if i can do it, so can you!!! Lets be honest, all high achievers have secrets but not everyone likes to share them! However, I embed these secrets into my teachings! Being a motivational speaker, i motivate my students, push them to achieve their full potential and make sure they are ready when entering the exam room! I went from getting 60s to getting all high band 6 in HSC, if i can do it, what makes you think you cant do it?

I got a state rank in English ESL (I came second) and i got an ATAR of 99. I was offered Medicine at JCU, Dentistry at JCU, Dentistry at Griffith, B. Oral Health at Usyd and Dentistry at CSU! I went with Dentistry at CSU!

l am currently offering classes in:
- English (any): year 12
for Discovery and the texts, The Motorcycle Diaries by Che Guevara and Robert Frost poems.
- Chemistry: year 11 and 12
- Biology: year 11 and 12
- Maths General, 2U, 3U for year 11 and 12
- Maths 4U- year 12

Pricing:
$30 per hour for 1 student
Group discount available, please contact me

I am happy to give you free advice about your subject choices, your study habits, stress and anything that is bothering you.
Also if you are interested in my tutoring services, please don’t hesitate to contact me at randhusam@gmail.com or on 0491129163
Note: i have limited spots so book quick!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)