Section II : Short Answer (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Share your opinons of the Short Answer section (Questions 21-24.)

lordesf

HSC
Hmm a bit wierd... i real lmade studd up for globalisation... i did china and bulshited how chinia used olympics as a source of eocnomic growth through reduction of pollution and raiisng infratrsuture would tht be right?

plak

HSC
LOL what is TNC!!!

for that development question. i wrote China joining WTO in 01. Hopefully its right

Dimplez

HSC
This was my favourite section. Kinda bullshitted about China though.

jacobkhoury

HSC
N/A
This years short answers were heaps different then every other year.
They didnt test inflation, unemployment or distribution of income and wealth. I think it was a really lame exam. test really test a variety of topics

topdeck

HSC
can i just say wtf was with putting a case study question in short answer?

michael91

HSC
I liked the short answers mostly, i wrote about China implementing Special Economic Zones to attract TNC's

the only one i found sorta hard but i still think i got it right, was the one about financial market deregulation, i wrote about like floating the dollar, and free movement of funds etc, would that be right?

shakky15

HSC
topdeck said:
can i just say wtf was with putting a case study question in short answer?
+ 1.

i didnt study the case study .. if it was an extended i woulda picked the other option............ but noo lol. i used USA for TNCs as they pretty much are all american. i used russia for the strategy one.. communist cenrrally planned to market economy almost instantly. meh. i didnt mind the short answrrs to be honest, it was the extendeds where i sucked.

haiderr

Goldn_i
HSC
jacobkhoury said:
This years short answers were heaps different then every other year.
They didnt test inflation, unemployment or distribution of income and wealth. I think it was a really lame exam. test really test a variety of topics
DAMN RITE!

there was only one question on distribution of income/wealth and that was a gini coefficient question in MULTIPLE CHOICE !!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

globisation question was SHIT! rest was pretty good though!

yoyotommo

HSC
plak said:
LOL what is TNC!!!

for that development question. i wrote China joining WTO in 01. Hopefully its right
i know wtf, i mean i knew at an mnc was so i just assumed maybe like that, and talked bout shit that mnc's came into china to exploit labour etc

christiina.h

HSC
michael91 said:
I liked the short answers mostly, i wrote about China implementing Special Economic Zones to attract TNC's

the only one i found sorta hard but i still think i got it right, was the one about financial market deregulation, i wrote about like floating the dollar, and free movement of funds etc, would that be right?
i did both those things too, i think it's right as long as you could link special economic zones to economic development, as opposed to just economic growth
and more competition in the financial sector due to introduction of foreign banks

kriss3e

HSC
Absolutely loved short answer questions!

I used the Open Door Policy for China, and TNCs just brought in shit loads of FDI into China too!! Pretty simple :)

How'd everyone find multiple choice?

sirfeathers

HSC
Oh I'm so relieved I just went over my case study last night as a last thought...and there ended up being a short answer on it...

For the TNC question, I said it increased Poland's productivity and development levels through increasing levels of FDI.

For the strategy one, I talked about Human Capital Development programs like introducing an extra year of school, introduction of a State Accreditation committee.

danz90

HSC
kriss3e said:
Absolutely loved short answer questions!

I used the Open Door Policy for China, and TNCs just brought in shit loads of FDI into China too!! Pretty simple :)

How'd everyone find multiple choice?
ditto
i loved how there was quite a few marks that i easily got because I knew heaps about China. I wrote about open door policy too ;)

I really liked the short answers this year, very straightforward and easy to pick up marks in.

MC was fair this year as well.

hked

HSC
short answers werent hard, as long as u studied a little, i was so happy that they didnt test income dis and environment lol

i used SEZ for the one about adopting some policy to promote eco growth

stressed14

HSC
what was the answer for question 1 .. multiplier = 0.25 or some shit?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)