Seeking Urgent Help For Assignment Due Next Week!!!!! (1 Viewer)

PAITAI_2767

DOONSIDE 2767 DOONSIDE 2767 DOONSIDE 2767 DOONSIDE
HSC
Hey. I'm really stuck on my legal studies assignment.
It's based on crime and hte "law reform commission" and what needs to be helped etc. I'm not really understanding what exactly what I have to do. It's named "HSC Legal Studies Crime Extended Response Assignment".
There's only 3 questions, but at the moment with holidays coming to an end, and school coming up i'm really stuck. Any help would be helpful rather than nothing. Thank you.

*Edited by Without Wings so that it is more user friendly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Well im not sure how i can help without knowing the questions.....
I'm taking its an essay? Is it in-class or hand-in?
It sounds like its structured losely on section 2 of the HSC exam...

Generally a question on the Law reform commision falls under the following syllabus dot point in crime:

Law Reform
¥ The agencies of reform and the conditions which give rise to the need for reform
Ð law reform commissions, parliament, courts, changing social values and
composition of society, new concepts of justice, failure of existing law,
international law and new technology.

The advice i can give atm without knowing the specifics of the question is to
1. Do searches for material related to the Law reform commision, look at their site, there should also be material in your textbook etc.
2. a law reform question will require specific examples and cases. Search for these also. (This will depend on the question)
3. Never leave anything to the last minute ever again, especially in your HSC year.

Oh and btw, your caps lock seems to be on. :)

Last edited:

shamila

HSC
Rafy said:
Well im not sure how i can help without knowing the questions.....
I'm taking its an essay? Is it in-class or hand-in?
It sounds like its structured losely on section 2 of the HSC exam...

Generally a question on the Law reform commision falls under the following syllabus dot point in crime:

Law Reform
¥ The agencies of reform and the conditions which give rise to the need for reform
Ð law reform commissions, parliament, courts, changing social values and
composition of society, new concepts of justice, failure of existing law,
international law and new technology.

The advice i can give atm without knowing the specifics of the question is to
1. Do searches for material related to the Law reform commision, look at their site, there should also be material in your textbook etc.
2. a law reform question will require specific examples and cases. Search for these also. (This will depend on the question)
3. Never leave anything to the last minute ever again, especially in your HSC year.

Oh and btw, your caps lock seems to be on. :)
hey can someone help me on my lagal asignment family report which is due next week i just need some one help to start it up please thanks

the question is "how does the law respond to the breakdown of marriage?"what changes have taken place?'-4 pages

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)