"select an innovation you have studied..." (1 Viewer)

dansnation

i used minidisc, which is what i did for my case study earlier in the year.

[Li]

Yeah had to do an assessment too..however I think our teacher marks rather carelessly..I applied for a remarking appeal and got double the marks I had previously for my innovations assessment..to think that I could have been stuck with that mark if I didnt complain

stressed02

i didn't know you can get assessments remarked??! hmmmm....hypothetically, how would i go about doing that?!

[Li]

Actually we had to fill in what is known as an appeal form..get it signed by the subject co ordinator..I don't know if they have it at other schools.. i didnt realises it until the teacher told me I could do it.

However you must do it within 3 days upon recieving the assessment task back..something like that

[Li]

To think that something as important as this can be done so carelessly..I wonder what would have happened if I didn't appeal for a remarking..it's ridiculous a guy did 14 pages whereas I did 30 and he got more marks than me..but Luckily my marks got doubled..still the thought of it makes me frustrated

Metzy

It's disgusting the way some teachers carry on like the HSC doesnt reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaally matter..

my friend's art teacher... my god.... for their major body of work, they had an assesment where they had to get up in front of a panel including the art teacher, the deputy principal and the head of performing arts, and talk about their B.O.W and be interviewed and shit....

All along the teacher was telling my friend that she LOVED her concepts, and that she was on top of things, and then at the interview assessment the bitch changed her mind, THEN AND THERE and failed her. wouldnt you think that she would have come up BEFOREHAND and said, "you need to fix this up to maximise marks."????

To make matters worse, when my mate appealed the mark... the teacher put in a complaint against her and now she's in even more shit. I think it's time the board of education sat up and started listening to us when we say there's a problem.:chainsaw:

kylie

oh my ga.. sorry i go to a catholic school.. im not catholic though..

anyway.. the HSC is in no way fair and IS extremely CORRUPT!! everyone ploughs though it having differant teachers with differant situation trying to cope with the future while the HSC sucks every bit of life out of you.. some schools have more assessments than others.. some teachers have bloody favourites while picking on others.. some are motivating.. some are depressing.. NO student has equality in the HSC.. this being "the most important stage of of schooling careers!!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)