Selective entry yr 11 (1 Viewer)

jane1820

HSC
IMPORTANT
for those who applied sgghs or sefton n got an offer (especially for entry into ur 11) how was ur 10 half yearly reports like? I got only 2 A’s out of 6 subjects with the rest B’s which is very contradictory to my yr 9 yearly reports with 4 A’s and 3 B’s but thats cause i moved skls to selective stream for a partially selective skl n im not familiar w the new atmosphere and study environment especially bc my old skl was lowest 3rd in the state meaning the teachers literally couldnt care less if they taught or not as long as they’re getting paid

do you think thats something they’ll consider? Also i have A LOT of awards, a scholarship, extracurriculars and competition awards but they didnt ask for any of that :(

i did rlly well in the HAST this yr (i felt it to be easy bc i was rlly prepared this time) n atp i just want the interview bc i rlly want to move skls (despite me going there for a yr (yr 10) if i move)

my old skl was 3rd lowest n my current skl is 400-something so its like rlly bad :(

plz help me out im like desperate atp

hellowellohehe

HSC
girl whats done is done. youve done ur part and cant change anything anymore so let the world do its part. dont stress !! do something relaxing and let it be what it is :hug2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)