Selling Band 6 History Extension Notes (New Syllabus) Section 1, Section 2 (Case Study: Witch Hunts and Witch Trials in New England), and Major Work. (1 Viewer)

RAJRAJRAJA

HSC
Hi everyone! I graduated last year with a mark of 46/50 in the HSC exam. I also received 100% in my major work, which focused on the Kashmiri conflict, and 48/50 in my trials.

I'm selling each part (Section 1 Notes, Section 2 Notes (Witch Hunts and Witch Trials), and My Major) for $45 each.

Each part is super extensive and got me through my HSC. I also used cases and historians in Section 1 that aren't use as often, hence why I ended up with an E4!

Let me know if you would like some samples before purchasing :)

Last edited:

zizi2003_

HSC
Hi everyone! I graduated last year with a mark of 46/50 in the HSC exam. I also received 100% in my major work, which focused on the Kashmiri conflict.

I'm selling each part (Section 1 Notes, Section 2 Notes (Witch Hunts and Witch Trials), and My Major) for $20 each.
Each part is super extensive and got me through my HSC. I also used cases and historians in Section 1 that aren't use as often, hence why I ended up with an E4!

Hey!
Could you please send samples for Section 1: Constructing History?

momeros

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone! I graduated last year with a mark of 46/50 in the HSC exam. I also received 100% in my major work, which focused on the Kashmiri conflict.

I'm selling each part (Section 1 Notes, Section 2 Notes (Witch Hunts and Witch Trials), and My Major) for $20 each.

Could I receive a sample of the Witch Hunts please? georginapapas@bigpond.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)