Semester 1 Chatter Thread (2008) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Re: Semester 1 Chatter Thread

stazi said:
i wasnt looking at the front. i was looking at people coming out of the lecture theatre from the front at the end.

FOB = dresses shit, looks overly nerdy, walks like a retard.

the chick in the glasses had good fashion sense, so wasn't fobby one. the darker skinned one looked reasonably attractive, so also wasn't fobby.
I exited through the back.

Open to different interpretations unfortunately. I may fall under that category, according to you :(

HSC

Stevo. said:
Why are you so hard on yourself?
I'm not. I'm just not ruling out other possibilities. I am in many ways very Asian I guess.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC

You are an unshakeable fortress of confidence Dr. Jones.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC

Iheartpaulfrank said:
I'm not. I'm just not ruling out other possibilities. I am in many ways very Asian I guess.
So am I, but it's been a long time since I've considered myself first and foremost, 'Asian'.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
I dont play any instrument - but I do dance (really really crap though :p)
You also sing
"I'm up here on my own
because i forgot to turn off my mobile phone
naughty naughty naughty
naughty naughty naughty"

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

her phone went off in class so the tutor made her stand up in front of the class and sing.

lulz

CurlyRuby

HSC

omg i was in that lecture with the sweedish dudes taking pics!

That was tres annoying. Who was the annoying chick though?

CurlyRuby

HSC

velox said:
I swear this thread will knock 5 marks off everyones wam. People used to post every few hours, now its every 5 minutes :p
Omg true. So true.

EDIT: The thread just told me "this forum requires you wait 30 secs between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds". I rest my case.

amber44

HSC

stazi said:
how are your sclg assignments cumming along amber and ben?
Hey stazi, I was going to ask you the same thing.
I've picked the othering question but I'm not sure what to bring up when discussing the, 'how is the othering of groups maintained in society', what do they want, techniques, or specific paradigms such as power etc?

stazi

Nightman
HSC

CurlyRuby said:
omg i was in that lecture with the sweedish dudes taking pics!

That was tres annoying. Who was the annoying chick though?
some asian chick. i took notice of her because she may have been IHPF. Alas, I failed. OMG i was in the lecture after. I prob saw you. Now you're pregnant.

stazi

Nightman
HSC

amber44 said:
Hey stazi, I was going to ask you the same thing.
I've picked the othering question but I'm not sure what to bring up when discussing the, 'how is the othering of groups maintained in society', what do they want, techniques, or specific paradigms such as power etc?
i seriously have no clue. the questions are looser than brogan's anus after i was through with him.

My question is similar:
"Critically discuss the ways in which gender is represented within media in contemporary society."

Uhh so do you want feminist theories? Queer theories? Cultural theories? How should I explore other theories if they're not in the reading kit/my preso?

Stupid annette.

I've written 500 words, but it's meaningless rambling. I'm just not sure how much of my essay should be dedicated to different things.

amber44

HSC

stazi said:
i seriously have no clue. the questions are looser than brogan's anus after i was through with him.

My question is similar:
"Critically discuss the ways in which gender is represented within media in contemporary society."

Uhh so do you want feminist theories? Queer theories? Cultural theories? How should I explore other theories if they're not in the reading kit/my preso?

Stupid annette.

I've written 500 words, but it's meaningless rambling. I'm just not sure how much of my essay should be dedicated to different things.
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!

CurlyRuby

HSC

Where were you staz, like at the front? Actually in the lec theatre when it ended?

stazi

Nightman
HSC

CurlyRuby said:
Where were you staz, like at the front? Actually in the lec theatre when it ended?
nah i had class in the lecture after. i was sitting outside of the lecture theatre on the floor next to the wall whilst people exited, then came in.

bazookajoe said:
I haven't started yet.
lawlz. did you know it's due at 10am. WTF? ! fucking cuntslut. Why 10am and not 5pm like every other normal assignment. So furious about that. I need a sleepin day so badly :( I have to kill time between 10am to 1pm for my next lecture. Absolutely ridiculous.

CurlyRuby

HSC

stazi said:
nah i had class in the lecture after. i was sitting outside of the lecture theatre on the floor next to the wall whilst people exited, then came in.

lawlz. did you know it's due at 10am. WTF? ! fucking cuntslut. Why 10am and not 5pm like every other normal assignment. So furious about that. I need a sleepin day so badly :( I have to kill time between 10am to 1pm for my next lecture. Absolutely ridiculous.
That sucks. Annette is such a suckhole to you all.
You probs saw me then Staz! I'm not saying who I was though, lol. I walked out right at the end but.

amber44

HSC

JFK said:
why '44' amber?
Dunno...

stazi said:
I know, so much for an all nighter! I just emailed my tutor, hopefully he replies with something meaningful...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)