Senior Science V. Software Design & Development? (1 Viewer)

Sage

HSC
Hi all, another noobish question from me.

I know that Senior Science scales lower than other subjects, but does it scale higher than Software Design & Development(SOFD&D)? I'm unsure of whether I should continue SOFD&D from preliminary, or drop that and pick up Senior Science. I find Senior science more interesting, but I have to put in hours at home, more than SOFD&D, if I want to get over 90.

If I choose SOFD&D however, I don't think I need to put that much time into it, as I pretty much live on the internet (sad I know). Anyone have any solutions for me? or tips? or help?

Thanks!

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
I reckon SDD scales better, but I would suggest going with senior science because you like it better, so chances are you'll do better because you actually like the subject
don't fall for the trap many students fall into by choosing subject because they are 'good scaling', end up not liking it and couldve done better with lower scaling subjects

Sage

HSC
Well, the thing is, there is only one senior science class running, and that is during my maths class, so, I have to pay $100 for distance ed for it. I actually got a $80 textbook for HSC Senior Science, but I think I just wasted my money. I like both subjects, but I'd rather be in a class environment for Senior Science. Thanks anyway!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)