• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

seperate lecture pads? (1 Viewer)

HSC
is it a good idea to just buy 4 lecture pads and use them for both tutes and lectures...or have seperate one for tute and seperate one for lecture

D.Larie

I think I'll be writing my lecture and tutorial stuff in the same book/pad...for me, it just seems to be less confusing. :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I put my tut and lecture work in the same book. Since when I need to look something up, its all in the same spot and I don't have to search for it.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I just have 2 exercise books for all 4 of my subjects. I'm just going to organise everything into my computer once I get home. That way I can just do really rough notes.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Cape said:
I put my tut and lecture work in the same book. Since when I need to look something up, its all in the same spot and I don't have to search for it.
See for me that'd be confusing, I like to have seperate books for each subject.
I guess these things depend on the person.

mr_shittles

Big Chief
HSC
I hate lecture pads because I always lose the sheets, so I stick to binder books.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I just take a clipboard full of blank paper. I number, date and write the name of the subject at the top of each page, and then when I get home I put the loose papers into a folder, one for each subject. That way it's all in order and makes sense. I put notes from lectures and tutes in the same folder, because it's the same subject matter you're learning about, so it makes sense.

Some people type their notes up when they get home, but I think that if you have half-decent handwriting and know how to take notes, it's unnecessary.

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
I kept tute and lecture notes in separate exercise books last year. It was quite convenient, except I had to keep lecture notes in one of those display folders. I've decided to keep lecture work in a folder this yr - hole punch the lecture notes and put them in a folder.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)