• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

SGP survey distribution help (1 Viewer)

kilomitres

HSC
Hello, I'm currently doing my SGP on the teacher shortage in NSW. I need more teacher (aspiring, current, retired) responses for my survey. Does anyone have ideas/suggestions on how I can distribute my survey to more teachers or just a broader demographic?

Cute-Duckie

HSC
Facebook is a great one - local community pages, teacher's association pages, etc. Just make sure you're not breaking the rules of the page! If your teachers at school are nice you could get them to email it out to other staff too (I know the teachers at my school would be fine to do this but understand it's not a possibility at every school). Good luck!

kilomitres

HSC
Facebook is a great one - local community pages, teacher's association pages, etc. Just make sure you're not breaking the rules of the page! If your teachers at school are nice you could get them to email it out to other staff too (I know the teachers at my school would be fine to do this but understand it's not a possibility at every school). Good luck!
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try asking my teachers for help :) However, I can't access Facebook pages due to them being private groups, would there be other ways to workaround this?

Cute-Duckie

HSC
You might be able to get into some groups (might as well try haha), if you know any teachers outside of school you could ask them to post, and possibly shop around for other websites and forums.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)