shipwrecks n salvage help plz (1 Viewer)

kim_

Hi if anyone can help me it will be greatly appreciated...
I have been writing notes from my syllabus for shipwrecks n salvage but have been having probs, difficulty as to how in depth my answers should be and having probs answering the questions themselves, as there are not many resources available, even the text books do not have a great deal of info regarding shipwrecks..., If anyone could help me by pointing out some useful resources it would help alot

thanx

mitochondria

*Rawr*!
HSC
Hmmm... which text book do you use? I had conquering chemistry and the excel ones and they're good enough.. It shouldn't be that hard to find resources for this elective as they're mostly simple electrochemistry.. It's often hard for us to answer "everything", do you have particular questions that you want to ask? We are more than happy to help as long as you have really tried to do it yourself before hand.. please come back if you do indeed have questions to ask :)

p.s. have you already checked the notes on BoS yet?

EDITED: I just went to CSU for you and they do have it there: http://hsc.csu.edu.au/chemistry/index.htm

please be reminded that sometimes the CSU website has wrong and misleading information (in other words they suck sometimes :p)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)