Shitty Investigation. (1 Viewer)

iampeterr

King
HSC
Uni Grad
So today I had to do a prac assessment which was on this dot point. "perform an investigation to demonstrate the production and reception of radio waves" and following that, in class we have only learnt up to the first dotpoint, which is "describe Hertz's observation of the effect of a radio wave on a receiver and the photoelectric effect he produced but failed to investigate"

We were given 10 minutes to read the procedure with everything already set-up and follow it and to record results.
This is bullshit, because we have only done the first dot-point, not enough to cover what all the question asks, and I'm pretty sure more than half the class failed.

This is what we had to do, ill post the image of the assessment sheet that we were given. We had no idea which experiment we were going to until we were in the lab.

IMG_1707.jpgIMG_1710.jpgIMG_1711.jpg

The question that it asks us, I'm pretty sure it relates to the dot-points further down the syllabus.
We had to answer the analysis questions too.
We were given 10 minutes of following the procedure, and 20 mins working time. THATS IT.

What should i do about this? Its my hsc !!! :(. Our teacher is so shit that our class average for half yearlies was 33/80.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)