Shocking Magic Tricks! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Is there a magic trick that's so unbelievable, you want to watch it over and over again?

btw, you guys know the magic trick when you put a coin at the back of your neck and it ends up on your tongue. I knew someone who could do that, so cool but I never gotten to know HOW.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Is there a magic trick that's so unbelievable, you want to watch it over and over again?

btw, you guys know the magic trick when you put a coin at the back of your neck and it ends up on your tongue. I knew someone who could do that, so cool but I never gotten to know HOW.
Didn't you know that we all have a coin slot at the back of our necks?

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
Damn, idk. When I see these type of tricks being played, I just make the most stupidest assumptions ever.

I think he had a miniature printer in his fist, printed heaps of copies, and TA DA!

HSC
Damn, idk. When I see these type of tricks being played, I just make the most stupidest assumptions ever.

I think he had a miniature printer in his fist, printed heaps of copies, and TA DA!
in the comments, people's explanation was that he's a wizard
I wish I could do that, but with money hahaha

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
in the comments, people's explanation was that he's a wizard
I wish I could do that, but with money hahaha
Oh damn, maybe you should give him a 5 dollar note, and see whether the same process could be replicated. You would be rich lol

UnbiasedProductivity

The lurker.
HSC
Various works by Daniel Madison, are quite impressive in my opinion. But perhaps that's because I know the mechanics behind the trick, and how difficult it is to perform, which makes it more impressive.

HSC
Various works by Daniel Madison, are quite impressive in my opinion. But perhaps that's because I know the mechanics behind the trick, and how difficult it is to perform, which makes it more impressive.
Just checked out his videos and they are nice and classy

I've also been watching tricks by Collins Key

Ello1234

HSC
I like that trick where you give a magician like a $50 note and then they fold it and produce 2 $50 notes.
Instantly even more rich. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)