Should I do 2U Maths? (1 Viewer)

Telekinetik

ça m'a fait du bien
HSC
Last year, in year 9 I was a complete bludge, so while I was in all of the advanced classes in year 9 I moved down into Intermediate Maths and English.
I was a little aggravated with myself, and have decided to work harder to prove to myself I can achieve more.
Currently, I am top of my class in inter. maths, but it's SO easy and unchallenging.
I am choosing my year 11 subjects, and don't know if I should put down 2U Mathematics or not, apparently only year 10 advanced students should only consider doing it, but I'm unsure.
Using your experiences with the syllabus and course, do you think I will be able to handle 2U Maths, or should I stick with General?

- I have looked at the general mathematics past HSC exams and they are SO easy - I could probably sit it now and get a band 5.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Agreed with SoulSearcher, you should definitely give it a go before considering doing general.

complex

HSC
if you like challanges, and you actually WILL work 1-2 hours a night, then theres no reason you cant do 3unit.

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
complex said:
if you like challanges, and you actually WILL work 1-2 hours a night, then theres no reason you cant do 3unit.
i agree

3u maths ftw

easy if you are always on top of yur h/w

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
Heh im in intermediate and im doing 3U. Technically intermediate is advised against it but... my teacher thinks I can. He said he would give me extra work to help but he has been away since he said that about a month ago 'cause he is sick :(.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)