• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Should i do a video individual project? (1 Viewer)

Montell

I am trying to make a decision on which HSC individual project to do........ and i am not sure if i should do a video drama or not......... can anyone help me?

fringey

HSC
Not unless your stupid.
Really choice is yours but u would have to work REALLY hard. See other threads!!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
As above - if you REALLY want to do some work on your individual project, and enjoy video then yes - do video for your Ip... I did it, and spent over 100 hours doing it... I spent about 20 hours in pre-production, roughly 30 in production, and about 75 in post-production... It's a big task, but if that's where your passion lies, then you are certain to succeed...

- M A D D O G Z -

*10#

yeah i made the mistake of choosing a video ip - i sugest ONLY do it if u r
* organised - most important - i left mine to the last couple of weeks and finished editing minutes B4 it was due - the result i know it was substandard and im sure to get band 3 or below
* passionate - u really have to like this kind of thing - only if u love ur idea and making it happen will u be motivated to do it
* experience - i reckon u should only do it if ur have made a video in prelim or year 10 - coz i had zip all experience could barely turn a camera on. if u r like me uy should spend heapse times practising different shots etc

- on the upside it is heaps of fun but u will surely go insane or get a shit mark if u r not organised and motivated
- if i had my time again i would not chose it - but its up to u and u have to live with ur decision - just b careful

Juz

Video IP

Hey new yr 12 dudes who wana do video, i had an absolute blast doing it, but i think it was cause i already had a concept around this time last year, and kind of new what i wanted to do. If you have a passion for film making, and you love staring at computer screens for 8 hours straight editing, its a blast! and the feeling once youve got it all done is indescribable. Good Luck, and happy filming.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)