should i do the ucat? (1 Viewer)

ivyska

HSC
as the title says my friends.

i signed up for it, but looking at the scores to get into any course that would need it (dentistry) there is no way in hell i am getting the atar required for it. As such i've started looking at alternative courses (oral therapy), which don't require the ucat, and tbh sound a little more appealing. So i was considering just eating the 50 dollar fee and refunding it, however literally everyone i've talked to about it says to still do it? (experience, you miss all the shots you don't take) I am genuinely not that interested, and i am very sure i won't do very well in it, as I'm not dedicated to studying for it, really, and since i've switched my 'dream' course to a course not requiring the ucat is there really any point?

aqwerty13402

HSC
as the title says my friends.

i signed up for it, but looking at the scores to get into any course that would need it (dentistry) there is no way in hell i am getting the atar required for it. As such i've started looking at alternative courses (oral therapy), which don't require the ucat, and tbh sound a little more appealing. So i was considering just eating the 50 dollar fee and refunding it, however literally everyone i've talked to about it says to still do it? (experience, you miss all the shots you don't take) I am genuinely not that interested, and i am very sure i won't do very well in it, as I'm not dedicated to studying for it, really, and since i've switched my 'dream' course to a course not requiring the ucat is there really any point?
Honestly no. The biggest thing imo is that gut feeling you have, which to me sounds like you don't want to do. (Nor do you need it). Save the mental burden too since its around trials :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)