• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Shut up freaks! (2 Viewers)

Iunny

Just shut up shut up shut up shut up!

Here i am brooding over economics because I got 50% (literally) she starts complaining how shes not in the top 5 when she full knows i stuffed up this time real bad!

omg... can't you ppl symphatise? and no she does not gain my sympathy because shes smiling while shes complianing!! argh

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
lol, i know its hard, but keep in mind how the other person feels too...you're upset coz you didnt reach your expectations, and she is upset coz she didnt reach her expectations.

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
i've got a person like that in my maths extension class. It really just makes me want to kick her

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
lol, i know its hard, but keep in mind how the other person feels too...you're upset coz you didnt reach your expectations, and she is upset coz she didnt reach her expectations.
i agree, but she shouldn't have been complaining to you Iunny, she can complain in her head, not to someone who would give anything for her mark

Iunny

i know what you mean, i know she is disappointed but, she also knows that i have high expectations too and i stuffed up this time...

ah well... i don't really mind anymore (she is my friend and i really like her), but to all those freaks out there plz be considerate, it is annoying

Originally posted by SarahMary
i've got a person like that in my maths extension class. It really just makes me want to kick her
I know a girl like that, she complains about EVERY subject but she gets into the top 10 and then still complains about how unorganised she is and blah blah blah... Hello??? the ppl u are complaining to, we don't even have our notes organised yet!

SarahMary

HSC
no, the girl in my ext. class is worse. she complains about her mark (high 80's - mid 90's), and i'm like yeah well i got about 60% for mine so your doin well. and she goes "thats ok for you" , implying that she is better than me when i also know that i stuffed up. it just made me really want to kick her

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
she's also implying that u have lower standards which is not a nice thing to say

SarahMary

HSC
i know, like i said i really wanted to kick her, and although its not nice i would now like to see her fail, at least one exam.

Iunny

Yes i know, can't complain about that. I'm complaining how ppl just complains how much they suck when they know the person they are complaining to sucks more

sarahmary: kick her hard!

santaslayer

HSC
then maybe u can piss her off by doing the exact same thing.
WARNING: tp be able to accomplish this task, one must study his/her arse off!......LoLz

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
I know a girl who comes the top of the year in four subjects out of five, and she complains that she's stupid, her marks arn't good enough, she's hopeless, etc, etc. I wanna give her a good kick in the hea..... butt. Oh and she knows that she's the top student in most of her subects, yet she still complains.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
you should beat her in her fave subject and complain abut getting 99% then you have a case of having a taste of ur own medicine

Iunny

99% ok... i think maybe i should try to get 85% and at the same time, make sure she has no time to study....

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
there was this girl in the year below me, and she was dux (this was when she was in yr10) she came first in every subject except science (2nd). during our presentation day, after she received her certificates (and sat back down again), she ripped her school report in half and threw it on the ground. the yr10 yr advisor, who's a science teacher, was taken aback and asked her what was wrong, and she was like, "it's useless, id idn't come first in science."

(she chucked a fit after we left the hall, too @___@)

but anyway, she's at some selective school now.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
oh no.. i didnt come first in ALL my subjects. jeez louise...
i think people should stop bloody complaining about people coming first and stuff-someone has to come first, and if your bitching about them coming first, then why dont YOU come first for a change? also, i'm sick of people who bitch about how other people did well and they didnt. stop complaining, get off off these fourms and study for a 100% then. i see it happen every day at school, it absolutely drives me nuts.
if you havent got anything nice to say, then dont say it at all

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
there was this girl in the year below me, and she was dux (this was when she was in yr10) she came first in every subject except science (2nd). during our presentation day, after she received her certificates (and sat back down again), she ripped her school report in half and threw it on the ground. the yr10 yr advisor, who's a science teacher, was taken aback and asked her what was wrong, and she was like, "it's useless, id idn't come first in science."

(she chucked a fit after we left the hall, too @___@)

but anyway, she's at some selective school now.
well imagine now, when she REALLY is in a selective skool......:rolleyes:
she isnt going to come first in all her subjects...so what do u think she will do?.....suicide? :D :D

KarmaKitten

HSC
people are allowed to complain.
maybe she didnt reach HER goals. just ignore it?
maybe to you her mark was great, but she wanted higher, *shrugs*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)