• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

signing out (1 Viewer)

**blu_rose**

HSC
this has just been occuring, where everytime i go into a new thread i am automatically signed out. it's becoming really annoying
is anyone else having this prob?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
No can't say I have ever had that problem using a forum, try looking through your options in 'User CP'. Also try Ctrl F5 and deleting your cookies that may help.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Try this - click "Remember Me" when you sign in.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
Try this - click "Remember Me" when you sign in.
By doing that, you should never encounter this problem again.

P

pLuvia

Well if it's not fixed or you can't fix it then whenever you want to post just sign back in. But that's a wierd situation you have there, never happened to me

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Riviet said:
By doing that, you should never encounter this problem again.
Actually all ‘Remember Me’ should do, when you open the site next time you are already logged in and this should work fine. Maybe your computer is automatically clearing internet cookies since that is where your logon details are temporary stored? If so you would need to change the settings on your end.

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
Make sure your computer is saving cookies - this *should* be the only thing that will keep logging you out (since logging in sets a cookie on your computer). In Firefox, you need to go through Tools -> Options ->Privacy -> Cookies. Then check "Allow sites to set cookies" and "Keep Cookies till they expire". In Internet Explorer, Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy. Set the slider to "Medium" and that should fix the problem.

I_F

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)