• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Silk (1 Viewer)

karoooh

HSC
Does anyone know where silk is sold with a very wide variety of colours, (apart from Spotlight)?

HSC
N/A
The "My Hung" wholesalers in parramatta/cabramatta should have a wide range of colours. If you're looking for a variety of weaves/textures in addition to colours, Tessuti is your new best friend (Chatswood and in the city... in the Glasshouse thingo?). They'll be a bit pricey but you'll get a lovely range there, with a lot of 'specialty' silk fabrics not avaliable at big chain stores like Lincraft or Spotlight.

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
glitterfairy said:
The "My Hung" wholesalers in parramatta/cabramatta should have a wide range of colours. If you're looking for a variety of weaves/textures in addition to colours, Tessuti is your new best friend (Chatswood and in the city... in the Glasshouse thingo?). They'll be a bit pricey but you'll get a lovely range there, with a lot of 'specialty' silk fabrics not avaliable at big chain stores like Lincraft or Spotlight.
glitter where is my hung in parramatta?

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
oh.. u guys talking abt sillk fabrics?..

oH im looking for silky tops.. (u know those silky singlet tops?) anyone?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)