• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

similar essays (3 Viewers)

ihatehsc24

HSC
I heard from some when that everyone in the school gets the same HSC marker. I might be completely wrong tho...

Demons

HSC
do they have like ai checkers when the papers are scanend for marking
It's literally impossible to scan and convert the handwriting(some are really messy) to a computer understandable form, so I doubt they can actually run a ai check, or even a simple plagiarism check without the marker typing the entire thing up, but they don't have the time for that since they only have like a few mins per essay.

Demons

HSC
I heard from some when that everyone in the school gets the same HSC marker. I might be completely wrong tho...
Some exams if you are a cohort of 20 or less are marked by one marker, if more they are split into different bundles:

see the following notes from a past hsc marker:Screenshot 2024-10-11 at 8.39.52 pm.png

jonolad69

HSC
yeah, thought this was obvious.. your schools papers go in batches

BUT, some markers just pass it off as just "teachers and peers sharing notes" if there's some similar analysis

also i heard that a hsc marker saw 2 of the same essays, asked the senior marker, and the senior marker just said "mark it normally how you would" so there's some instances where there is evident plagarism, but u dont get a 0

bellyballs

HSC
yeah, thought this was obvious.. your schools papers go in batches

BUT, some markers just pass it off as just "teachers and peers sharing notes" if there's some similar analysis

also i heard that a hsc marker saw 2 of the same essays, asked the senior marker, and the senior marker just said "mark it normally how you would" so there's some instances where there is evident plagarism, but u dont get a 0
how much are teh paper batches cause my friend that has my exam is in a different room and tehres like 5 rooms

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)