Size...of a different kind...:D (1 Viewer)

sharks05

HSC
Heard on the radio this morning driving in the rain to uni that guys with skinny girls are mosr likely to cheat... what do we all think?

Then conversation changed to which size for girls is most attractive- me I think the 12 range they always seem to have the right amount of curve to fit everything!!! I'm one of those athletic types- 172cm, 55kg size 8s and have a hell of a time with clothes that just don't work!!!

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
sharks 05, you can't just say "the 12 range" is the best. A 145cm size 12er would be fatter than a 180cm size 12er. Going by clothes size is quite broad.

HSC
i never liked really thin chicks, curvs are the best.. isee alot of girls as average size and all my mates would say shes fat, i guess i got a bit of a tolerance

davin

HSC
N/A
yeah...gotta say.....definitly have a preference for a girl with nice curves over just thin.

as for the initial bit, i'd chalk it up to that thinner girls, because thats how society defines pretty, are more likely to end up going out with guys that are just trying to date girls that are considered attractive but will go for whatever they can get. its where you get a larger group of guys that don't actually care about the relationship. if that makes sense.

arrested development
HSC
Maybe it's because boys who are attracted to smaller girls subconciously need to feel "bigger", hence why they might also be prone to cheating.

mjo

HSC
look i think it is all up to preferece i think that everyone should be happy with what we have we cant say that the general consensus of guys like this sorto of chick or that one we just dont know... i am thin and athletic like and i get attention of many but i am sure that there are many who dont like me....

*sasha*

HSC
i think petite curvy chicks are the hottest. like size 6 or 8 but really curvy at the same time.

L

littlewing69

Dr_Doom said:
PENIS!

Obesity/overweightness(?) indicates a less-than-optimal mate, as does ultra-skinniness. There is a glorious middle-ground between the girl who shuns exercise and unprocessed food of any kind on one hand, and the meth-addict who looks like a bag of antlers on the other.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
littlewing69 said:
PENIS!

Obesity/overweightness(?) indicates a less-than-optimal mate, as does ultra-skinniness. There is a glorious middle-ground between the girl who shuns exercise and unprocessed food of any kind on one hand, and the meth-addict who looks like a bag of antlers on the other.
More accurately, it is the girl who is meth addicted but also shuns exercise and unprocessed food of any kind.

Woah, that sounds pretty hot.

L

littlewing69

Captain Gh3y said:
More accurately, it is the girl who is meth addicted but also shuns exercise and unprocessed food of any kind.

Woah, that sounds pretty hot.
Damn straight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)