Skrzynecki (1 Viewer)

Morgues

Does anyone doing this option have any related material specifically related to immigrants?
Have been trying to find something for almost months

lexie

Junior Burger
HSC
N/A
morgues, im not studying skrzynecki for english as such. but i do study 2u polish and am concentrating my speaking exam on the subject of post-war immigration of poles to australia. if u want some of my sources, id be glad to pass them on. dont know if thats what ur after or if itd be of any use, but i had a shot. :D

Lozza_mc

hey mate you can use newspaper articles from the recent woomera thing, or the children overboard incident or anything like that.....u mite also wanna look at books like not without my daughter (great read) by betty mahmoody which deals with cultural change rather than immigration..
duno if that helps!
good luck dude
loz

Originally posted by Morgues
Does anyone doing this option have any related material specifically related to immigrants?
Have been trying to find something for almost months

Morgues

Got any specific articles?
Got the exam on monday so to late to start looking.......maybe for the hsc
thanks anyway

Lozza_mc

nar, i havnt got anything specific but have a look around http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/ or other newspaper web sites and see or web sites like ABC tv http://www.abc.net.au/news/ for articles about it....
im sure it wouldnt talk long to find one and then all you gotta say is that they are not coping with the change well because of the geographical conditions they have been put in blah blah blah!
good luck

Originally posted by Morgues
Got any specific articles?
Got the exam on monday so to late to start looking.......maybe for the hsc
thanks anyway

Viceroy

hey could any of the people that did skrzynecki last year please put their notes up on this website for the rest of us crammers??? please........ it would help us greatly........as im sure most of us going through this year will do the same thing for next year's students.......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)