Sky High Vs. The Door (1 Viewer)

brown_sugar

heyy guys!
jus wanted some suggestions..
im studying the play Away for the changing self unit and i wanted to know which text would b better to relate to the text Away..sky high or the door?
i know it also it depends on ur 3rd related text but still which one do u think will be better to learn up?

thanks y'all :)

Kn1ght_M4r3

sky high i would say would be changing perspective more would you not think? because she changes the way she sees things. the clothesline and stuff.
whereas the door, wants you to open up and allow change to come into ur life. from what my teacher told me the door is much better to do with away and yeah we studied away as well. and yeah The door is better. but i guess you can do sky high if you wish but the d0or would be better

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
yeah id say sky high is chaging self and the door is more suited for changing perspective

lowey123

omg! Whats the third related text?? Is that our own?? do we need an article or song or something???? HELP...

craz

HSC
Wow you are lucky! I have to Away, SeaChange, Sky high, The Door and two texts of my own. I suppose it's my english teacher's way of making sure we have enough...but sky high is a better text than the door.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)