• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

sleeping patterns ? (1 Viewer)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
anyone else having weird sleeping patterns since the holidays started? i cant seem to sleep till like 4am -_____-" hahah yes it is 1:30am and i am VERY bored at the moment =/ .

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I've been having a few 2amers these holidays, just don't feel tired enough, so I just stay up. Tonight is no exception. XD

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Riviet said:
I've been having a few 2amers these holidays, just don't feel tired enough, so I just stay up. Tonight is no exception. XD
what time do you usually wake up? i now only get 2-4hr a night now lol.

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
I hate sleeping. Waste of time, imho. More than seven hours sleep is bad for you.

Plus, I don't see how it can be bad in the holidays :D

What time doees everyone sleep on normal school days? I'm around 10-10:30.. Towards the end of the term when asessments are complete it becomes 11:20ish

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
vanush said:
I hate sleeping. Waste of time, imho. More than seven hours sleep is bad for you.

Plus, I don't see how it can be bad in the holidays :D

What time doees everyone sleep on normal school days? I'm around 10-10:30.. Towards the end of the term when asessments are complete it becomes 11:20ish
it is bad because i have to cont reading for my history ext major work in the morning then i have edassist ==" on normal school days my brian usually dies on me by 9pm. so if i have no hw i just crash at around 10. but if i have to study for an exam block or have assessments prob like 12ish.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
hopeles5ly said:
what time do you usually wake up?
Usually 6-8 hours after the time I fall asleep. That's all I need anyway.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
get used to weird sleeping patterns, i was going to sleep at 4am, waking up at 7am, school, then home sleep from 4pm - 8pm, over and over again. i didnt get out of it until after the hsc exams.

HSC
N/A
January has been a total screw-over for my body clock ever since my HSC finished in 2004 :uhhuh: It's my annual "become a nocturnal" phase.

It's 3am now... and I can't get to sleep...! So bored!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
January has been a total screw-over for my body clock ever since my HSC finished in 2004 :uhhuh: It's my annual "become a nocturnal" phase.

It's 3am now... and I can't get to sleep...! So bored!
hahah its almost 4 and im still awake ><" everyone finally went off on msn lol.

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
I get 8 hours a night, but I'm falling asleep at late and later times... midnight is the current average. I feel tired, but I just can't fall asleep. Not good. :(

I_F

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Usually 6-8 hours sleep for me is fine.

I usually try to get up before 9am though to get the most out of my day...

P

pLuvia

Dammit Dennis go to sleep

(Realised you probably were asleep now a wake)

Usually get 8 - 10 hours of sleep on holidays :D But school days about 7 - 8 hours

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
hopeles5ly said:
anyone else having weird sleeping patterns since the holidays started? i cant seem to sleep till like 4am -_____-" hahah yes it is 1:30am and i am VERY bored at the moment =/ .
YAY another insomniac! :rofl: sleeping is such a waste of time, I usually sleep about 4- 5 hours in the holidays and 4-7 on school days - depends if there are assessments :)

googled

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hmm, well minimum amount of sleeping time recommended is 9 hours (despite a popular misconception of 8). I tend to think that 9 hours is good, although 10 is my prefered (especially with school work).

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
googled said:
Hmm, well minimum amount of sleeping time recommended is 9 hours (despite a popular misconception of 8). I tend to think that 9 hours is good, although 10 is my prefered (especially with school work).
I wouldn't have time to do school work if I go 10 hours of sleep a night...

I_F

WouldbeDoctor

HSC
N/A
well you see...

pLuvia said:
Dammit Dennis go to sleep

(Realised you probably were asleep now a wake)

Usually get 8 - 10 hours of sleep on holidays :D But school days about 7 - 8 hours
Some of us sleep in because we don't want to face the reality of doing work. The depression sometimes gets to much you know? When I say some of us, I mean me. (duh :mad1: )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)