Slightly anxious... (1 Viewer)

zaqwerty

HSC
I keep hearing from people at school that they've got into Uni's and what not and I'm feeling *insert name of thread here* seeing as I've done absolutely NOTHING for next year yet. All I've done is picked the course I want to do, and if I don't get in I have no back ups..

Season

HSC
How sure are you that you will get that score?? I mean is it a realistic goal, because if it is... chances are that you won't need that back up.

Here's a simple exercie

If you fail life... and get ....50 what would you do?

yes everyone needs a 'failing life plan'

Secondly work up... okay you didn't fail life... you got 70... is that enough to get into your coure? What would that get you into that you could transfer across into the course you want to be in? A science/art degree at a lower uni perhaps?

Then just go up and up until you get to your score.

Look by not putting something in the extra prefercences you are tempting fate my friend... don't give fate a chance... she's a bitch.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Lack of information much?

Have you done submitted your 9 preferences? If you haven't filled all places I suggest you do to create more "backups".

Season had some excellent suggestions. Think about all the things that interest you, all the what ifs and start coming up with backup plans. There is still plenty of time but if it stops you from worrying and gets you back to your studies then best to allocate sometime to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)