• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

so whats the deal with this law party (1 Viewer)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I can't go. Stupid work. Well its not their fault but its good to blame someone.

Oh well, Im a definite go-er for the law ball at the end of the year, its like another formal woohoo!

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Originally posted by SXC_DRAGON_BOY
whoz going?
whats happening inside the party?

me still deciding if im gonna go
I'm the same. I've worked out transport (well, lack of it), but I'd rather not go if nobody is going to be there.

Ninga

HSC
Yeah, I'm going. It's the chance to meet the people you do law with. Or don't do law with. Mainly a bit piss up, unlimited alcohol for $25 or $30, that will get you going for the night...always a winner.

suz

HSC
yeah I'll be there too, it should be a good night, just need to get a ticket....

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by Ms 12
I can't go. Stupid work. Well its not their fault but its good to blame someone.

Oh well, Im a definite go-er for the law ball at the end of the year, its like another formal woohoo!
inless u successfully transfer........ :D

Ninga

HSC
Alritey fuckers...its on tomorrow night. If i wear jeans i'll be wearing this pair of tan coloured dress shoes :) Unless i decide to wear pants :) Just look for crazy drunk asian guy running psycho. Good luck...

spark

lol, i ended up saving money so i could go clubbing on friday. glad it was an awesome night for you though. :)

Ninga

HSC
North Gong was open on Friday. And some other places. Mainly pubs and crap like that. Alcoholics have to have somewhere to drink. Fuckers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)