• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

So...When Does It Start? (1 Viewer)

taxman

make poverty
HSC
I was just wondering when the actual EE2 course begins...does it begin next term or at the beginning of '05?

The thing is, if it starts next term I'm in trouble, because my school isn't too keen on the whole idea of taking it on, I'm not sure why, but they're fucking me about driving me nuts. So in the next couple of days I have to find a way to ring the board of studies and the department of education to force my school into letting me do it. ARGH! I'm so fucked over in the head!

Anyway, I digress...so, for next year's EE2 course, does it start in term 4 2003, or Term One 2005?

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
well for this years EE2 we started term 4 2003.
so i think that's the case for everyone.
otherwise you'd like only have 2 terms.
so i say next term.
good luck.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
yeah we handed in our proposal before the end of term 4 so i think thats how it goes for everyone

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Shit! That really, really sucks. Is it possible to pick it up halfway through term? I dunno, my school are complete and utter idiots..I have no idea what I can do about this...especially since I can't ring anyone cos I have a first aid course tomorrow and (had it) today from 8AM to 5PM, and both my parents are working. I'll se how it goes, but if I miss out on this course, I'll be REALLY pissed off, since I had a pretty awesome idea for it. Thanks for your help anyway guys.

Signed,
Disappointed.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
ummm. halfway through the term... as long as you dont pick it up and say "oh... I don't have any ideas" plus the proposal is due REALLY early in term 4.

My NUMBER ONE BIG ADVICE - think of an idea NOW - doesnt have to be perfect because this course loves you for developing your concepts through the year, so just have dozens of ideas before it starts. You'll be ahead that way.

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Yeah, I've got my idea completely sorted out. Obviously it's going to take a lot of what to put it into print, but I have a plot and my characters sorted. I took some stuff from Elaine Showalter and got my inspiration from a Pedro the Lion song. I'm psyched.

fuckfoot

has no soul
HSC
gemita said:
GAAAAH! It's started! We are no longer the ee2-ers...the baton has been passed on. I'm so sad. :(
our extinction comes when the marks are released. well, that's my belief anyway. they can inheret this place once i'm done sobbing over my number thank-you-very-much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)