• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Software Des & Dev Xam (1 Viewer)

chumbawumba

Hey vry1,

did they SDD xam yesterday and all I can say is... wow, i really am glad i never listened to my teacher because he knows nothing... and im glad i taught myself.
The xam was actually not as hard as I woulda expected it (not that many binary calculations to do... since i cant actually do them), one question that stupmed me though was the 5 marker... the one on sorting?! (you know, the stage 4 to stage 5, the two arrays got pasted together and somehow we were sposed to write an algorithm to sort it?!)... but then again, as i said, our teacher didn't know much and what i knew i learnt of my own back.

Anyway, wanna here from y'all about how you did in the xam, how you felt about it and I heard a rumour going round... are all SDD teachers as crap as mine?! (he has like 14 degrees in the use of COBOL and machine language or something.. too bad we use basic and too bad his degrees were from 1984)

caio
chum

HSC
alot of SDD teachers are still computing studies teachers, afaik BOS didnt train them at all for SDD, just gave them a syllabus and said "glhf teaching"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)