Software Design And Development (1 Viewer)

hys

auscentral.com|auspal.com
Ok everybody,

I presume all of you are currently in progress or finished your major assessment task... To create a program...

I was wondering if anyone or everyone from different schools could send a copy of your project (the sheet which specifies what you have to do) along with the marking scheme.

It's very important... I'll tell you wot i'm doin wit it l8er

Thank You,

hys

I need them as soon as possible ,

Thank you,
HYS

hys

I did except hardly anyone accesses or REPLY in that forum .. so i usually prefer to post on main forum

hys

Ok sorry for the misunderstanding or unconvenience i have created.

But , I need marking schemes and sample projects

because our teacher is being a **DICKHEAD***

and marks our projects and exams as harsh as possible, he doesnt like our english and the amount or work we put in he claims.,..

and the fact is our class (3 students) believed we done a lot to deserve more marks..

His a maths teacher and he doesnt even know the course he only tells us to pull and read the next page of the textbook and answer the questions each lesson..

So our average is like 60-70 , when its supoose to be at least 85

he doesnt even know a programming language ...

Last edited:

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
1. The marks he gives you don't matter at all, so long as they show the correct rank order.

2. If you have a problem with your teacher and/or the tasks he sets you and/or his method of marking, take it up with your subject coordinator or principal.

eagle4

HSC
N/A
same

my teacher has no idea about programming or the course, she is also a maths teacher. her marks are harsh, and when we needed any help in programming she would hand us a book, so by the end of the assignment i was asking fellow classmates if they could help, cause i knew she couldn't.

i feel your pain

Bon i cant believe you were allowed to do it as a group:eek:, at my school we had to do it alone, which really sucked

eagle4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)