Software Engineering/M. Biomedical Engineering (1 Viewer)

chris_c28

Random Member
HSC
Hi,
I'm new to this forum. Having read over 300 exhaustive pages on UNSW Computing and UNSW itself, I'd like to know if anyone here is taking this program at UNSW. I got into this and currently, I have problems enrolling for Session 2. The courses clash by default, so I can't even arrange a timetable for it.

I was told this course is so new that there is no Cricos provider code for it frothe Admissions Office. I'm not too sure, though.

Yes, I'm excited about getting into uni!

ace

is retired
HSC
There are people doing it. It does exist, there are codes.

I know some of the people doing it, I am not one of them.

PM for more details.

Cheers

chris_c28

Random Member
HSC
Thing is, my BIOM2010 clashes with MATH2400. I have to do both in Session 2 as MATH2400 (Finite) needs Discrete as a prerequisite. It's a red clash.

ace

is retired
HSC
Talk to the contact I gave you, I can't help anymore, since I don't do M BioMed

shannonm

HSC
N/A
maybe do finite in session 1, year 2
and do prob, stats and info (math2859) in session 2, first year
because for you guys maths 1a is the only prereq for that course

they should tell you at advisory

allanmeter

im doing the same degree i went to the Student Assistance enquiry office thingy and the Lady there told me that the porblem will be sorted soon and we will be advised of the timetable changes and/or other arrangement via our UNSW student Email "z1234567@student.unsw.edu.au as e.g." Access Unimail from the MyUNSW portal (top right of the screen)

ace

is retired
HSC
allanmeter said:
im doing the same degree i went to the Student Assistance enquiry office thingy and the Lady there told me that the porblem will be sorted soon and we will be advised of the timetable changes and/or other arrangement via our UNSW student Email "z1234567@student.unsw.edu.au as e.g." Access Unimail from the MyUNSW portal (top right of the screen)
Guess again buddy :p

I bet you'll be waiting a very very very long time.

chris_c28

Random Member
HSC
As of today, my timetable works fine. No clashes......yet. They fixed the clash between Computing and Maths (I think). Check the COMP1711 homepage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)