Some trouble with Middle Kingdom (1 Viewer)

ilostmycoconut

Well, the in my HSC Trial question, I chose to do the Middle Kingdom Essay, and well, i got 10/25 Whooooops! Heh, though for Assyria I did get 23/25 so it evened out I guess. But anyway, I was wondering, if anyone had some good notes/source I could get some good Middle Kingdom notes from. This question I had was about the Pyramid cult during the MK. I ended up getting 72%, 22/25 for Hatshepsut, 17/25 for New Kingdom (Seqenenre Tao - Thutmose IV), 23/25 for Assyria (Society), and yeah...a pitiful 10/25 for Middle Kingdom the additional society. Thanks to anyone that can help.

X

xeuyrawp

ilostmycoconut said:
Well, the in my HSC Trial question, I chose to do the Middle Kingdom Essay, and well, i got 10/25 Whooooops! Heh, though for Assyria I did get 23/25 so it evened out I guess. But anyway, I was wondering, if anyone had some good notes/source I could get some good Middle Kingdom notes from. This question I had was about the Pyramid cult during the MK. I ended up getting 72%, 22/25 for Hatshepsut, 17/25 for New Kingdom (Seqenenre Tao - Thutmose IV), 23/25 for Assyria (Society), and yeah...a pitiful 10/25 for Middle Kingdom the additional society. Thanks to anyone that can help.
hey-

bad luck with the bad mark, but remember that you have to learn from it so you don't make the same mistakes in the HSC exam.

Have you looked through the notes on the resource page? The .doc by Tang87 looks pretty good.

I didn't do any non-NK stuff, but I'll see if there are any other good notes floating around, but in the mean time, look through the various MK notes there. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)