Something Weird!!! (1 Viewer)

Mathematician

well i keep having these weird thoughts about maths while waking up.
Like im trying to solve a problem and keep failing to get it , but come up with something and almost get it and i feel if i keep going ill solve it but then someones waking me up and i realise im dreaming but want to stay in sleep to continue on the problem and solve it as i feel like its like a discovery or something but then i cant stay long on it i wake up and dont know what the hell i was trying to solve . I remember none of the q or the dream. All i remember was that i was trying to solve a problem.

This usually happens when i sleep unhappy about some question.

Why do u think is this?
Has this happend to any of u?

Mathematician

also...

also once my dad was waking me up , and i think while dreaming he's like talking about the problem or something and i feel upset i cant solve it , and when im awake a bit im like laying and dont want to get out of my bed because i think im going to have a shit day if i dont solve it and then after a while i realise all i have to do is get dressed and go to school in my sports unifrom.

LOL i thought ill get punished if i dont solve it aswell i guess.

DONT THINK IM WEIRD

spice girl

magic mirror
No, you're not weird.

And if at any one dream you managed to find out what the problem is, post it here so we can all have a crack at it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)