Something's Gotta Give (1 Viewer)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
yep and i loved it! im usually so so with the whole romantic comedy genre... but i thought this was great i was pissing myself throughtout most of it

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Hah, yeah i saw it with my mum. It was good, but uh, Yeah, Dianne Keaton nekkid...i'm too scared to close my eyes in fear of seeing her nakey again

Sasky

HSC
Isn't it such a delightful movie? I loved every minute of it and found myself laughing frightfully frequently (along with the rest of the cinema). The 'dirty' bits certainly were made up by the appearance of Keanu Reeves (awww....).
Yeah I know Dazed, I'm kinda -- u know, about the romantic thing, but this movie was great! Did anybody else like the French music bits? I would love to be able to have a little nice beach house hidden away somewhere like that one day <sigh>.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Yeah the movie was done really well, it was very 'pleasant' - i remember saying that when i walked out. Something you watch after a scary movie just to put you to sleep.

mic

Chronic Burper
HSC
N/A
yeah, it's really good.

very witty and well-acted

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
however dianne keaton experiencing the onset of an orgasm when he's hardly even touched her was a bit... um... disturbing to say the least yet still amusing

Sasky

HSC
"I'm always going to do nudity now. I'll insist on it in all my contracts."
- Diane Keaton

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)