Son to his mum "I can't get no women here" then has sex with his mum! (3 Viewers)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
A MAN had sex with his wheelchair-bound mother because no other women wanted him, a court has been told.

The 26-year-old man asked his mother "why don't women want me" as they watched a movie at their Darwin home in September this year, the Northern Territory Supreme Court was told.

The man, who moved from Western Australia to Darwin last year, allegedly told his mother: "I can't get no women here," the Northern Territory News reported.

Prosecutor Paul Usher said the mother reassured him: "You'll find the right one".

But Mr Usher said the son pulled the mother's "knickers down with one hand" and took a condom out of his wallet, and had sex with his mother on the futon she had been lying on.

Mr Usher said the son had sex again with his mother later, and afterwards she managed to get into her wheelchair to get to her bedroom.

He said the woman, who has been in a wheelchair for seven years due to a debilitating disease, reported the incident to her GP the next day and police arrested the son that afternoon.

The man pleaded guilty to two counts of having sex with a person, knowing that the person was his mother.

The maximum penalty is 14 years' jail.

Defence lawyer Michelle Swift said the man maintained that it was his mother who made the "initial sexual contact".

She said he felt "incredibly ashamed" about what had happened and had been "reading the Bible and doing as much sport as he can".

Justice Sally Thomas adjourned the case for sentencing on November 13.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,24636146-17001,00.html
eww.

Scissors

HSC
wait, what was the exact charge he was charged under? i doubt "having sex with a person, knowing it was his mother" is an actual count.

boris

Banned
HSC
i think it is. they were abo anyway. she was a cripple lol

savio23q

Band
HSC
Scissors said:
anybody else think this sorta sounds like rape?
Sounds like? It is rape...

I don't think the mother wanted to have sex with her son..or did she? =\

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
The man pleaded guilty to two counts of having sex with a person

boris

Banned
HSC
she didnt say no therefore no rape. shes an abo who cares anyway

boris

Banned
HSC
northern territory, cripple, had sex with son. just a feeling. i dont know if they are or not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)