SOR 1 2011 HSC exam Queries (1 Viewer)

feedmemore

HSC
Just want to ask you guys your opinion on this question (see attachment). Is the question from part c) basically the same as from part b) as there is only a quote in addition to the question because from my understanding can you just copy the response from part b) and integrate it with the quote in order to get full marks for part c)

If not can you please tell me what is the difference between part b) and c) as part c) has 4 EXTRA marks than b) and what I need to add in order to achieve those 4 extra marks.

Thanks

Attachments

NWO

HSC
Bro, i am confused as well lmao. Its the trials- so its not clearly worded and all parts seem to be the same. i dont know why this trial paper focuses only on significant person... Anway, for part c i think you integrate the question (challenge) how it reflects the impacts of the significant person. bad question tbh lmao

NWO

HSC
it should have at least asked for a practice like in hsc

feedmemore

HSC
This is the HSC 2011 paper
Bro, i am confused as well lmao. Its the trials- so its not clearly worded and all parts seem to be the same. i dont know why this trial paper focuses only on significant person... Anway, for part c i think you integrate the question (challenge) how it reflects the impacts of the significant person. bad question tbh lmao

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
We had similar questions in trials and the half yearly.

Basically, it's the expression of the same content, you're just adjusting the connectivity of your language to fit with the verb.

For example, 'assess' requests a judgement. Another, 'explain' requires cause and effect - 'this led to...', 'consequent of'.

As the mark count increases, you're still required to assess the verb, and ensure that the amount of content increases, which should occur naturally. You're not going to write a page of 'identify', which is just recognise and name. You'll write significantly more for assess.

:)

Candidate

HSC
Just want to ask you guys your opinion on this question (see attachment). Is the question from part c) basically the same as from part b) as there is only a quote in addition to the question because from my understanding can you just copy the response from part b) and integrate it with the quote in order to get full marks for part c)

If not can you please tell me what is the difference between part b) and c) as part c) has 4 EXTRA marks than b) and what I need to add in order to achieve those 4 extra marks.

Thanks
C is different to B. I don't do Buddhism, but you need to just identity contemporary challenges (such as ethical challenges– ethics is one of the syllabus points) and explain how their contribution has helped resolve these challenges. For example, I do Christianity and I would write how St Paul's establishment of households and letter to the Corinthians about the Eucharist united the fractured Christians, and then explain how this is applied today to unify Christian variants. I could also write about how his teachings on the practice of baptism helps perpetuate Christianity in a secularising world (secularisation being a new challenge).

NWO

HSC
oh my bad lmao im doing islam. islam is abit different lol

walkerwalker

HSC
"All aspects of life are worship for a Muslim"

How well does the statement reflect the impact of Al Ghazali
can someone please help with this question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)