• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

SOR 1. Educated Predicitions on YOUR chosen Religion (1 Viewer)

sjay91

HSC
Has anyone have any predictions on the extended response question on Islam, Christianity, or any other religion for that matter.

My mail tells me Christianity will be the Significant person! Who else has their suspicions?

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
sjay91 said:
Has anyone have any predictions on the extended response question on Islam, Christianity, or any other religion for that matter.

My mail tells me Christianity will be the Significant person! Who else has their suspicions?
your mail?

Questions can come from anywhere so you should just be prepared and not try to second guess the examiners!

Last edited:

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Considering that last year's Christianity 20 marker was on significant person/school of thought, my bets are on Christian ethical teachings.

But yeah. Either way I'm resolved to doing the 20 marker on Christianity so I'm studying all three areas.

HSC
i think the first short answer will have to do with reconcilation and all that with k rudds apology was a hot issue before the paper was written

dolbinau

HSC
I hope there is ethics in either Judaism or Christianity (probably the last, but they might repeat a question to 'trick' us?)

I will be soooooooo screwed if it's significant practice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)