sorry its another one of "those" questions (1 Viewer)

nomz

I'm so sorry I just don't get it and I'm so stressing... but if you get like an average of 85-90 in your school assessments and are coming in the top 5, but then really screw up your exams and get like 60 and are near the bottom, what happens? Does your school mark just go way down, so you've wasted 2 years of working hard? Is the actual HSC exam mark itself scaled, or just the overall mark? I really don't get it. I'm sorry once again.

matt_f64

HSC
N/A
nook said:
I'm so sorry I just don't get it and I'm so stressing... but if you get like an average of 85-90 in your school assessments and are coming in the top 5, but then really screw up your exams and get like 60 and are near the bottom, what happens? Does your school mark just go way down, so you've wasted 2 years of working hard? Is the actual HSC exam mark itself scaled, or just the overall mark? I really don't get it. I'm sorry once again.
no no no...
lets say u get 85 for every subject in the assessments, and come 3rd in every class.
then in the exam u stuff it up and get 60% and come 15th (for every subject this is) and lets say in the exam, the person who came 3rd (from ur school) gets 80%.....
then ur exam mark stays the same, u get 60%... but ur assessment mark is moderated and u will get 80% as ur assessment mark cos it corrosponds to ur ranking.

in other words, do well in the assessment RANK, and then do well in the exam MARK.

nomz

ok thanks. I think I get it. Thats such a relief coz I was doing well in school ranks, but i think i really stuffed up the HSC exams. So there is still some hope afterall... Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)