• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Sources (1 Viewer)

Demandred

HSC
Hey guys, I am doing an assignment on the significance of a certain case. Do you guys know any good sites containing articles on certain matters?

At the moment the only good ones are AGIS plus text, Lexis Nexis Au (sorta) and Austlii. Any others?

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Demandred said:
Hey guys, I am doing an assignment on the significance of a certain case. Do you guys know any good sites containing articles on certain matters?

At the moment the only good ones are AGIS plus text, Lexis Nexis Au (sorta) and Austlii. Any others?
go to ur library website, fire up you e-resources databases, find the law ones, and happy applied/distinguish/followed hunting ;)

santaslayer

HSC
Demandred said:

I find google-ing helps quite a bit as well. Usually when you can't find enough in the law database.

X

xeuyrawp

santaslayer said:
I find google-ing helps quite a bit as well. Usually when you can't find enough in the law database.
Also, if you're in a lazy mood, google usually brings up Newspaper etc articles that have a summary of the case in layman's terms :D

CaseBase and CCHOnline are also good:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)