• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

south park - season 10 followers (1 Viewer)

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
haha oh god, <3 matt and trey. :eek:

season 10 has been awesome so far, but in some aspects fairly crazy (ie. the 9/11 conspiracy one)... oh and two double episodes this series! cant wait for next week. you cats liking this season?

(oh and for those who dont know- it's available late-ish every thursday afternoon straight after it airs in america)

:)

walrusbear

HSC
i hated season 9 but 10 has been a return to form!

liked most episodes so far, particularly last week with the dahmer-gacy-bundy '3 stooges' scenes
the creationism two-parter has been promising so far too. sea otters :p

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
So far I've been really disappointed :( The first half of season ten earlier this year was mostly fantastic, so far I've been pretty unimpressed except for the WoW episode and a few moments from the other eps

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
hgahahaha YES i fucking LOVE this season so far, words cannot express how much i love it hahaha

YOU GOT A HALL PASS BRAH!!! U GOTTA ACCEPT CHRIST BRAH!!!

IM NOT AN R-TARD :(

NIICCCCCCCCE

SO U BLAMED THE GOVERNMENT???

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
oh my science :)

I can't believe the series is only getting better and better with age. (it kinda waned during and after team america came out...season 6 is my favourite, followed by 10, 7 and 4)

I love it how (unlike other shows who just make a quick, cheap joke and get over it) south park fearlessly can come up with an elaborate metaphor with connections to current events/culture, creates a story about it, spends half an hour raping that concept and then finishes with a sound argument/message at the end (USUALLY, both sides are pretty well represented as well, which is pretty rare in comedy nowadays).

That being said, my favourite episodes tend to be ones that are centred about the kids being...well...kids (make love not warcraft, tsst, the return of chef, and to a lesser extent miss teacher bangs a boy...that kinda stuff) :p

Artemis.

HSC
South Park is always awesome. I've been loving Season 10 so far.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Just watched the new episode :D

Better than last week's...it had an awesome ending, but the start was a bit hard to grasp onto on first watch (both the plot and the humour). I just hope that they don't drag this out into a 3-parter and make a great season finale instead.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
And that's the season over...what'd you guys reckon? once you've finished watching, where do you think it stacks up against the other seasons?

Ah...now just 12 months till it hits aussie shores :p

edit: holy shit, that ending is fked up right there :| (but hilarious at the same time)

Last edited:

PrettyVacant

HSC
South Park is my favourite show! But their merchandise is pretty dodgy, I think my Cartman doll says stuff Kenny is supposed to say.. Yeah.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I thought the final episode was really crap and apart from the WOW episode they have all been about average since returning from the break.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Anyone see the new episode. Funniest start of any South Park episode ever.
naggers! :D

1102 coming up

"Cartman Sucks"
Butters has to go to a special camp where they "pray the gay away"

walrusbear

HSC
yeah the episode went nowhere after a hilarious opening

chuckled when cartman fought the midget too

bring on the next one

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Meh at the new one again. Another episode which had it's moments, but overall was pretty lacking

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
I thought it was great, but not as great as some of the sketches in the openning episode. I heard they couldn't decide which one of these episodes to show first, i think it was a good idea to do the jesse jackson episode first (much funnier imho, although i think the latest episode was a bit better written). In a nutshell, the first one made me laugh harder, the second one made me laugh more often.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)