SPECIAL OFFER: James Ruse Tutor for Parramatta and UNSW Area (1 Viewer)

elitetuition

HSC
Having trouble figuring out that maths question?

Just can't get your head around a concept?

Need some help brushing up your essay?

I'm a Commerce / Law student at UNSW graduated from James Ruse. I can help you in the following subjects:

2U Maths
2U English
Chemistry
Physics
Business Studies
Music 2

My rates are dependent on where we meet:

1) If you want to meet me at UNSW or my place (10 mins from Parramatta Station by bus route 545) - $25 / h

2) If you want to meet me at Parramatta Library, Carlingford Library or Strathfield Library, OR your home (if it's in those areas) - $35 / h

3) Any other location - send me an email

1) $25/h if you make your way to my place. (10 mins by bus from Parramatta station)
2) $35/h if we meet at Parramatta Library, Carlingford Library, Strathfield Library, or your place if you live close to one of those areas.

SPECIAL OFFER

If you send me an email before April 21st 2011, you may receive a 1 hour tutoring session FREE of charge. However, I am a busy uni student with assessments and exams also, so this offer is available ONLY to the first 10 people who respond via email to elitetuitionsydney@gmail.com

[In the email, please state your name, and the subject you would like help with.]

Other Services

For my regular students, I will also offer very valuable advice on how you can make a big head start on your peers in terms of your career. I can also offer advice on how to break into the Investment Banking industry, and earn over $100,000 a year soon after you graduate. I've been in uni for 4 years, and I know how the career game works.

I also offer assistance on interviews and how to write your resume.

Send me an email at:

elitetuitionsydney@gmail.com

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)