speeches essay? (1 Viewer)

cathyngo

Just wondering if anyone has any speeches essay that they would be generous to send me. I'm really stuck in this unit cause its so hectic that you have to learn 12 speeches in depth in case they specify one....freaking out.

Thanks ppl.

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
at this site there is an exemplar(band 6) response look in the resources/ critical study

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
bah! i hate speeches! it's way 2 much work for one question. we have 2 know all the speeches. and all the techniques for each one. and all the different reading, it SUCKS

Meavie

just a question goonbag...do u go to blaxland???? if not...where u get that site???
its official that the speeches suck and any teacher who picked them has gota be kidding themselves. our teacher keeps going on about different readings...can anyone help and give some suggestions for each of them..specially cicero and havel....and if u have notes on kyi and mcaleese that would be wonderful.
promise il share notes if i get around to typing them!!!

goonbag

are you from blaxland too? im not meant to give out that address but really... who cares?

goonbag

hey! wow that was kinda weird. good luck for the exams eh, have a good one

milsey

My advice would be to have a good knowledge of say 3 speeches incase they do not specify a particular speech and then just have a working knowledge(a few points) of the others, so you can just satisfy that you have do the specified one if it gets put in

Skywalker

HSC
N/A
Milsey's got the right idea. Know 3 speeches inside out and if they specify one you didn't focus on, devote a paragraph at most to it then link it to your other 3 speeches (and the question) to get the maximum amount of marks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)