Splendour In The Grass (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I wish I lived in Byron Bay :(

http://www.splendourinthegrass.com/

Tickets aren't as expensive as I thought, but on-site camping is sold out. And Franz Ferdinand will be there!! And Eskimo Joe! And Pete Murray.

As I said, I wished I live in Byron.

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
SPLENDOUR in the grassssssssssss!!

*going*

*haha, yes i know "sister" i wish :p*

you dont have to stay in byron, what about broken heads camping ground..or even further lennox, lol, I guess it depends on how much you want to go. maybe you could just go around to houses asking if you could put a tent up in their yard, for money of course.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
There's a small chance I could get there. It's only 50 bucks each way by train and the train trip isn't that long. I did it on schoolies.

Line up looks good though.

bex

HSC
weeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill be there! we bought our tickets on the first day they went on sale so im camping..
im going to see (especially): Franz Ferdinand, PJ Harvey, Pete Murray, mc5, Xavier Rudd and Dizzee Rascal!!! wooohooo! it shall be grand!

Johnno_Tez

I was keen to camp but thats about it. Was only gonna go to see Grinners and Spiderbait anyway. I heard its sorta around when our trials are?

bex

HSC
hey johnno... the casanovas are coming to play at my uni (CSU bathurst) in a couple of weeks! i cant wait.. theyre supported by the spazzys.. also end of fashion i think is next week.. but i dont know if you like them...

ANYWAY.. splendour is on the 24th and 25th july if that helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)