sport predictions (1 Viewer)

Leon_Phelps

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by highlilshit
Waverly looks good to win CAS rugby
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aren't they celbrating one hundred years this year? (could be wrong)
but i heard they imported a couple of guys, to help win CAS this year

Yeh i go to Waverley... its our centenary... and we have got a few imports... namely Georgy Smiths nephew... but still we aren't goin to well this year... I wonder whether we'll stick it out.

hazza

Originally posted by GoingNowhere
all this import crap came out with one article in the newspaper last year, or two years ago ... written by who? a joeys dad

it was claimed half our team was imports, or somethin like that
pffff ... a majority of that team had been there since year 4

but its actually hard to know whether guys are imports or not ... because there was an agreement not to, imports' fees are often paid by "friends" of the school

just wait for the import claim to come back in 2/3 years, when our next star age group come through
:rolleyes:

So your old boys union havent been sponsering under previlaged kids.. oh and they play rugby too.

How about your centre whos sponsered by canterburry bankstown.

Or the 2-3 imports you got this year.

And this is all information ive got from kings friends.

so :axedeath:

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
Originally posted by Exeter
i aint sure what gps consist of, but im pretty sure that CHS will whoop anyone when it comes to volleyball..
well, sbhs is a part of gps and chs, and a lot of our guys are actually in the chs team
lol, if there were a gps volleyball team, it'd just be our 1st grade

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)