SRP- Physics, motion, force, Newton's Law (1 Viewer)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Back in year 10 my Student Research Project involved conducting an experiment in which I extracted a DNA sample and then using this experiment as an analogy to thoroughly explore the Higgs boson particle. I'm not entirely sure if the Higgs boson would be relevant to any of the physics concepts/laws you mentioned in the title of this thread but this is definitely related to physics and I believe it would be a good idea to have a look at this concept and determine whether this would be a suitable focus for your SRP.

I hope this helps! 😄

studyinamin

HSC
N/A
Back in year 10 my Student Research Project involved conducting an experiment in which I extracted a DNA sample and then using this experiment as an analogy to thoroughly explore the Higgs boson particle. I'm not entirely sure if the Higgs boson would be relevant to any of the physics concepts/laws you mentioned in the title of this thread but this is definitely related to physics and I believe it would be a good idea to have a look at this concept and determine whether this would be a suitable focus for your SRP.

I hope this helps! 😄
Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)