standard deviation (1 Viewer)

silent bob

Hey, this is probably a real stoopid q, but in the text book it says in order to work out the standard deviation, you put your calculator in statistics mode n use some button...so my question is this....
how the hell do you put it into statistics mode, and where the f**k is this button?
i use that casio calc fx-82tl
i really need this question answered dudes, else i'm f**ked....THE TEST IS TOMORROW!!!!!!
guess i should started studyin earlier or....*gasp*....listened in class.....:mad: :confused:

~QuEEN_VoDkA~

Originally posted by silent bob
Hey, this is probably a real stoopid q, but in the text book it says in order to work out the standard deviation, you put your calculator in statistics mode n use some button...so my question is this....
how the hell do you put it into statistics mode, and where the f**k is this button?
i use that casio calc fx-82tl
i really need this question answered dudes, else i'm f**ked....THE TEST IS TOMORROW!!!!!!
guess i should started studyin earlier or....*gasp*....listened in class.....:mad: :confused:
Relax man....
If you have the casio fx-82TL...
On the top, push in mode and then press 2...this is now set in SD mode... it'll say it up the top... good luck and dont stress man...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)