start early (1 Viewer)

as a year 12 of 2002, i think honestly the best advice i could offer to u knew kids in any subject, is to start your MDP early. like as early as possible. it was so easy to think about how long i had to go until it was due, and in the end i left it up until like the last month, when i had about 8 months to do it, and i fucked it.

make sure u start early or u will regret it...i do

now go forth my childrenm and spred the word

afnya

but yeh start early i actually started a completely new project in term 2 of this year and yeh finished product represented that

jessika

law chicky
HSC
your allowed to finish your project early?

teachers used it as a progress check up for assessments etc.

jessika

law chicky
HSC
but yeah, my advice is to start early on the portfolio. I had to help a friend do her portfolio, which wasn't fun, especially when I was making up all this shit, that I had no clue about.

ben

Yeah - Start early is the best advice. But I knew that last year and still ended up having too much DT work in the final month.

backlash

d&t major

Well, its the 28th of March, I still havent started my project and i think i'll do well. The portfolio makes up 60% of the project so tere is no point forgetting it and solely focusing on your major. Sure get it done ASAP but dont leave your folio til the last minute.

I watched my best mates in year 12 last year go through all the shit that I'm going through now, i thought, there is no way that will be me, i'll be able to do it easy and ive realsied what a big part of the project it is.

Do your folio....being at a boarding school is different to a day school, we can get help from 7 in the morning to 11 at night and we can work but i think because we have that time we waste it .

Dont waste your time...:argue: :confused:

ben

The folio doesn't make up 60% of your project.

The Folio & Project are marked together. Making up 60% of your Exam Mark.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
I've been a bit lazy with my MDP.......
I got off to a really good start, started it early, when lots of others didnt even no wot they wanted to do.
But now there's a problem.... I seem to have fallen into a bit of a hole atm. Im a fair way into my research.....but i still have my drawings to do!

Can any body tell me where they think i should b with my MDP atm, so i can finish by the due date nd not have so much added stress!
:wave:

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Well in answer to your question... Our school uses our portfolio as like half our assesments... So atm our next assesment Term 2 Week 2... Is to show Project Proposal, Project Management, and pretty much finish all the building section... After that only the evaluation is to go

Personally I am up to Building my project...

And as others said... Get your project done early...

I am taking peoples advice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)